Friday, November 19, 2010

Always In Style- ZEENAT AMAN

So today  is HER BIRTHDAY!! 
Her  be my most inspiring style icon.  Zeenat Aman 

For all these years I grew up watching her and it would be safe to say that I was smitten by this woman! :P
Her style has always managed to inspire and motivate me to break the norms of “convenient  fashion”
Be it her over sized pink glasses in DUM MARO DUM, or the over sized flower band on her head, the head band,the long white gown with the fur wrap around her neck !  She has ALWAYS managed to amaze me beyond words.  Such a DIVA !
Zeenatji May your life be filled with happiness, grace and prosperity.. Happy Birthday!

 

4 comments:

Marta said...

lovely post!

fashion drunk said...

Hey ! :) Thanks.
Keep visiting :)

Vix said...

What a stylish lady! Happy Birthday. xxx

fashion drunk said...

indeed ! Thanks for stopping by :):)